8.09.2006

Lets get you caught up...

Hello!

Since my last entry Dianna and I packed up and moved to California for my internship with PricewaterhouseCoopers. They are a big accounting firm. We are living with my parents in Upland, CA and I commute to Huntington Beach everyday to work on my first client: Boeing. Not a bad one to start on! It was quite overwhelming at first, but it has been a good experience. The firm has really treated my nicely as well. I got to visit Disney World for the first time, attend training in Chicago, and get to know some fancy eats in LA, all on the firm. Ahhh, the life of an intern. Sounds nice, but it definetly doesn't last. It is a joke among the firm how well the interns get sucked in. I really like the people I work with and that is the big reason why I want to stick with PwC. Now all I need to do is figure out where I am going to live and work for real. Los Angeles is nice, but the internship was long enough to make me re-think the idea of settling there. The top alternatives are Florham Park, NJ and Dallas, TX. Who knows where we will finally decide to go. Any suggestions?

Some pictures to go along with the words:












































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave Crest! This is your old friend Clark Whitworth. Well hello to you and your lovely wife Diana! I enjoyed reading about your lives and your internship this summer. Congratulations!! I've been here in California as well this summer working selling security systems with Mike Hyer as my manager. Are you and Diana going back to BYU in the Fall or are you done? Congrats to Diana for graduating yesterday!

My email is clark.whitworth@gmail.com
It's really good to hear from you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Love,

Clark