9.12.2006

We have come to a decision...

It is official: Dianna and I are moving to Dallas, TX! I spoke with the partner in the Dallas PwC office and he offered me a full-time position in their systems auditing practice. At the end of next summer, I will attend training and start work shortly after. It is a bit of a pay cut from LA, which is to be expected, but already looking at the numbers we whould be in a better financial situation. I am excited about going to a new place and getting used to the culture. There is no doubt about it, if I am going to live in Texas I will have to become a Texan! So look forward to me coming to Christmas in CA wearing the burnt orange of UT, having "I Love Texas" printed somewhere on my clothes, and sporting a big cowboy hat. Well... we'll see about that, but I plan on diving right into the southern culture. What are your thoughts about TX? Want to weigh on the subject? Post a comment and tell me what you think about TX.

No comments: