2.09.2007

News Update

Well, not much has happened since the last time we posted on this thing, but I figure the time has come. The last couple of months have been pretty bland for us. I finished up fall semester with a surprisingly strong GPA, but I only took 11.5 credits. My favorite class was Computer Science 142 oddly enough. It was an introduction to computer programming class and I have to say I liked it quite a bit. Dianna has now gone from a Dentrix temp employee to a Dentrix full-time employee. That means a big raise and all the benefits! So we are getting everything done that we couldn't do on BYU's health plan (which was a lot). We spent Christmas in New Jersey and had a ton of fun with Dianna's family. We visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Rockefeller Square in New York City. Brent also gave us a portable DVD which is great!

We also had a great time visiting with my mom who has spent a lot of time in Idaho recently. She spent so much time there that she and my step dad decided to look for a rental property. As a surprising twist, they both fell in love with a home in Rexburg, near the new temple site, and decided to buy it! Just last weekend we helped my step dad move a bunch furniture up. While there I also got to snowboard at Grand Targhee, which was incredible! I busted my rental board on the second day though, but I was too tired to go on anyways. It was a blast.

Now we are preparing to move to Dallas at the end of the semester. I will be taking a few independent study courses to finish up and graduate in April. Everything is going great!


3 comments:

Katie May said...

Welcome back to the world of Blogging! Those are exciting things! Not bland. Full-time job, benefits, graduating, cross-country move....I'd say those are big things! Glad you had happy holidays! We miss you guys!

Katie May said...

Welcome back to the world of Blogging! Those are exciting things! Not bland. Full-time job, benefits, graduating, cross-country move....I'd say those are big things! Glad you had happy holidays! We miss you guys!

Clay said...

Just like Katie said, we've been waiting to hear about you guys through your website. I am so stoked for you guys. Not only is life going well for you guys, but you're way happy. What a blessing. We miss you.

Clayton