1.21.2008

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year. I made our first Christmas letter to be sent off. If we missed anyone sorry but here is a copy:

Happy Holidays everyone! As this year comes to an end Dave and I thought of how wonderful it was for us. We have been truly blessed.

Dave graduated from Brigham Young University in June of this year with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He began work for the accounting firm called PricewaterhouseCoopers soon after in July. Dave has been kept very busy working some long hours and traveling to places like Pennsylvania, Maryland, Arkansas and Illinois. He is hoping to take a certification exam for Information Systems auditors early next year, followed by the CPA exam. New church calling: nursery worker and Elder’s Quorum Teacher. Favorite free-time activity: XBOX Live. Favorite thing about Texas: the State Fair and big trucks. Favorite TV Show: The Office.

While Dave was finishing up school I was working at Dentrix just like last year (nothing new or exciting there). I was fortunate to be able to bring my work with me to Texas and work from home. However, I feel the need to move on and do what I love: to teach! I am planning on getting my teaching certificate early next year. Due to a high demand of science teachers in Texas, I may also be able to begin teaching as early as January. New Church Calling: Second Counselor, Primary Presidency. Favorite free-time activity: playing with Pinky and Peanut our guinea pigs. Favorite thing about Texas: the State Fair. Favorite TV Show: Pushing Daisies.

We look forward to the up coming year and whatever surprises it brings us.
Have a great holiday season and a happy new year!



We go to take two weeks off and visit friends in Utah and then hitched a ride to Idaho. It was great spending time with family and friends I really enjoyed it. This year as present go we made out like bandits. We got clothes, games, books, etc. It was great we got practically everything on our wish list. We have enjoyed everything we received. I hope everyone's Christmas was as great as ours.




No comments: