2.13.2008

Why I have been a hermit.

So since Christmas I have been a hermit and feeling sick. You want to know why? Because I am pregnant! I don't know the sex of the baby yet but it is due September 3rd. Yes another September birthday! I am about 12 weeks along and going strong. This is an old picture but you can still see he/she in it. This picture is from when I was 7 weeks along, so he/she is a tiny and I mean tiny bit bigger now.

I go back to the doctors at the end of March to find out if it is a boy or girl. I am really excited Dave hopes it is a girl. My aunt says it will be a boy. I just hope it's healthy. So we will see. Take your guesses as to whether its a boy or girl!

8 comments:

Annegirl said...

YAY! That's so exciting! Congratulations you guys!

Katie May said...

Congrats! How are you feeling??? We're excited for you both!

Katie said...

Congrats Diana
Hey sorry I saw your blog through Emily Walkers and I had to comment.
We still need to have you and Dave over. Lets say maybe this weekend if that works. Maybe we'll have a few couples over??
You'll have to let me know if that works, and what sounds good to eat especially since your expecting
Katie Goates

Kerry said...

Diana,

Congrats to you both on being pregnant. Kristy called me a couple weeks ago to tell me she'd be a grandma, and was quite excited. Hope you can feel better soon.

Emily Malinka said...

Congrats! I vote for a girl, but of course he/she will be adorable no matter what!

Hannah said...

Congratulations!

Emily said...

I vote for a boy. There is so much estrogen floating around the newborns in the ward- someone needs to balance it out!

Sammy said...

Congrats!! I vote for a boy - our son will need a playmate and everyone else is having girls!