5.14.2008

Colorado

Since I will not be traveling for a while, Dave and I took the time to travel this month.  We spent the weekend  in Colorado.  Here is the group we shared a beautiful cabin with.  They are all really good friends whom we have known for a while now. We all meet at BYU, before we were all married.  It just so happens we married each other.  I think that worked out quite nicely!

(left to right) Matt & Dani Williams, Ryan & Holly Sweetwood, Dave & I.  Hidden behind us asleep on the couch is baby James Williams

Since he was cut out of the picture I thought this was a cute one to put up.  He is just so happy here.

The view from the front porch.  I wasn't kidding when I said beautiful!

This is what we looked like for most of the trip.  It was great to relax on the couches, play lots of games and watch some great movies.  This was the best vacation we have had so far and really hope we can do it again some time.

2 comments:

Ginny Tanner said...

So, I was blog hopping and happened upon your site and I'm so glad I did! Congrats on your upcoming baby girl! I hope you are doing well!

Cara said...

Diana,
This is Cara Norris..from Wymount. I just wanted to say hello. Dustin and I are in the Dallas area for an internship this summer, and Dustin reminded me that you and David are here as well. Congratulation on your little girl. That is great! You guys will be wonderful parents! If you feel up to it, I would love to get together sometime in the next couple of months! Have a wonderful day1
-Cara
norrisfamily6@gmail.com