9.07.2008

Round 2

Back by popular demand, the one and only, the three-day life veteran, the reigning world champion of cute....
Lucy Renee Crest
3 days eyes closed, 2 hours eyes open. Hours spent taking pictures - 2.
Nice to hold you in my ARMS.
Lucy the break dancer. Pose!
Another Cougar.... FIRST DOWN! Raaarrararar!
Oh stop! Snap!
Happy mom-visiting-grandchild = happy memories.
Put up them dukes! I'll fight you daddy!!
3 days of sleep, about 2 hours of work. Not bad.
Nice tie daddy. (My interpretation).
Left to right, Dianna, Lucy, Dave (passing the wave-shoulder dance on), Rejane (Dianna's Mom from New Jersey)

10 comments:

Dani said...

Thanks for all the pictures. Love them!

Carly said...

Love the narration Dave! She's got quite the personality already! Can't wait to meet her.

Terri Lindsay said...

I love little babies, keep those photos coming!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is adorable!!! I love being an aunt!!! I can't wait to go see you Lucy!!!
P.S. Julius says that Lucy looks most like Grandpa Archibald!!!

Cara said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful! Have fun!

lanni said...

congratulations on the baby! she is so cute! well done. well done.

Tobster said...

Congrats! You guys did good! Hope all goes well!

The Peterson's said...

Those cute pictures make my Cairo look so big already. Love each moment you have because it will be gone in a blink of an eye!

Sarah and Scott said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie!!

Amy said...

Congratulations she is a beautiful baby! I think she looks like Dave, with your nose. What do you think? Love you guys best wishes from both Doug and I.