1.28.2009

Lucy is starting to aquire new skills.

I know she is not crawling yet, but she is certainly getting an understanding of it.  A couple of times she has scooted forward far enough to fall on her face.   Now when she wakes up in the morning, she is usually on her back with a little but of a red face, I think from scooting.  She is never in the same place where she was put down to sleep.



Dave's sister is getting married so, I thought I should get a hair cut to look presentable. Tada!
Also you may notice I am not wearing glasses.  I got contacts, I was tired of having Lucy throw my glasses and eat them.  So I probably look a little different huh.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Lookin' cute Dianna! Love the new look! I can't believe Lucy is getting close to crawling. Crazy how time flies. Hope you guys have a nice trip.

Beth schell said...

You look smokin!

Amy said...

Way cute hair cut! You did look a bit different, but beautiful just the same with or with out glasses. I am glad to hear all is well!