2.27.2009

More Videos


Lucy likes to wake me up in the morning to her ruckus instead of crying.  It sounds like she is trying to break out of jail or something.


Lately I have been letting her watch baby einstein and she can't get enough of it.  


The sound is pretty bad because it was really windy, but it is still funny to watch her with money!


This is a game Dave and I both like to play with her.  Normally she get really excited and tries to guess which side you will be at and tries to eat your face.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Well lucky you! Jail ruckus versus crying- I'd take the ruckus any day. Hope she gets over the allergies/cold/whatever it is soon!!

Amy said...

Those videos are so sweet! Doug and I love watching them.

The Peterson's said...

fun little video clips. She is a funny little girl. I like the money one!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - she's HUGE. What a big girl she's getting to be. AND btw - where did you get the rabbit crib toy? I distinctly remember you (Dianna) having that when you were a baby...

Lots of love,

Melissa