4.21.2009

Easter

Lucy had her first easter!

She got lovely dressing from her grandparents, however it was cold so she only got to wear them to church and then come home and put layers on! Here are some pictures from the ward easter party. Dave participated in an easter relay. Lucy loved picking up the eggs, opening, closing and playing with their insides. She couldn't walk or crawl for them, but once I found one she just picked it up and played. I think it was a quite successful first easter.







Her tooth has finally broke through and I think it is due to her favorite toy of the week.





As you know we are moving, Lucy found this box and could not get enough of it. She would smack the baby in the face over and over again. She would also specifically roll for the box! I love my crazy girl!

5 comments:

Katie May said...

Oh my, she is gorgeous!! What a cutie! Happy Easter little Lucy!

Amy said...

So fun! I love her latest toy!

The Peterson's said...

Yay fir easter. You are better parents then Owen and I because we did not do really anything for easter. Sadness! Poor Cairo.

Cara said...

What a cutie! And how exciting to get a home of your own! Speaking of housing...I was wondering what apartment you have lived in and how you have liked it. Dustin and I are trying to find a place to live, and it is hard long distance! Thanks!

Emily said...

Dianna, how are you liking the house?! Let's see some more pics!!