6.24.2009

Mini Retreat

In the middle of our vacation Dave and I took mini retreat to the beach and left Lucy with her grandparents. I am sure they had a blast. We had a blast as well. We got a campsite and a hotel room so that we could sleep inside but have bonfires and cookouts during the day. It was perfect. We spent the entire first day at the beach. I got some really funny tan lines, of course! I loved the smores. The second day was over cast so we went to a movie instead of freezing on the beach. We saw a night at the museum-in imax. I have never seen anything in imax before. It was really cool. We also ate at a great restaurant called Wind and Sea. I had the best salmon in my life! I think Dave really enjoyed his as well. We also took some time to go to the temple. That was a much needed trip. It was my favorite part of the whole vacation. Here are some pictures of the beach, campsite, hotel, and imax theartre.









2 comments:

katy broughton said...

i love that you guys got a hotel room AND a campsite... classic.

Dave Crest said...

One might read between the lines that we got a campsite THEN a hotel. But one might also read between the lines that I should have never assumed Dianna would want to go camping on our retreat.

:D