7.21.2009

San Antonio (Installment 1)

Over the fourth of July weekend we went down to San Antonio to visit the Williams Family, some friends Dianna and I know from college. While we were there we did some pretty fun things. We went to Sea World, the beach and the circus, not to mention just all the fun of hanging out, BBQ, and going downtown. It was fun to reconnect with our friends. Even though we aren't in college anymore, we still have so much in common. It was a blast!


SEA WORLD

I haven't been to Sea World since I was little, so that was quite a treat for me. Lucy cried for the first part because she missed her nap, but once we got her to fall asleep for a bit she was fine. She thought the dolphins were fun, but really liked the penguins. The exhibit was the only one where she sat there for several minutes watching them. I personally think it was because penguins don't move as fast as the dolphins or whales. We even bought her a squeaking penguin toy. She loves it. She really likes to chew on the beak. Our friends know one of the Beluga whale trainers at Sea World, so we got to go back stage of the show and see the animals. The whales were really cool. We all got to pet/pat them on their heads. However, when one of them made the whistling, clicking noise Lucy freaked out. She cried and cried and cried. It was loud and abrupt so I don't blame her for crying, it even startled me. Overall Sea World was a blast and I would recommend it to anyone!






No comments: