11.13.2009

Recent Pictures

Here are just some recent pictures. No reason just Lucy being funny so I snapped a shot or two over the past month.

Lucy loves stuffed animals. We went to toys r us and she had a field day!


Lucy's first ride! She had lots of fun with the steering wheel.


The best bed head I have ever seen on her. It was like this all day!


Lucy kept crying and I went to find out why. I don't know how but she sure did it all on her own.


We got a fire pit and I think Lucy likes it more than Dave and I combined.


Who needs hair gel, just use food!


New sunday dress-Lucy mostly cries on Sundays because she can't sit still for Church.


Not her pacifier, the doll's.

2 comments:

Emily Malinka said...

oh my goodness, Miss Lucy has gotten so big and she is such a cutie!

Amy said...

so cute! very creative with her shirt!