8.06.2010

Santa Fe cont.

These are pictures from the down town area. We again put Grant in the carrier and Lucy in the stroller and headed out the door. It was great being close enough to walk. It meant not paying for parking. Here are the pictures we took.

Still no hat, but I decided to not make him look like a girl.

This is just a view of one of the streets.

Me pushing Lucy in the stroller.

I can't remember who this is, but he is one of many statues.

The St. Francis of Assisi Cathedral.

The statue of many animals in the courtyard of St. Francis of Assisi Cathedral. Lucy really liked this statue. She kept naming all of the animals on it.

Another picture of Dave and Grant.

One of the many adobe buildings. Everything there is adobe. I mean everything. McDonalds, Marriot, IHOP, all of it!

Lucy on the stage just before the music show for lunch was going to start. A guy made her a balloon flower. It popped shortly after this picture.

The downtown area is fun and full of shopping. There is a lot of art as well. I have never seen as many galleries I have seen in Santa Fe.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Am I the only one that hears the Santa Fe song from Newsies when I read these posts?