4.16.2008

It's a Girl!!

Say Hello to Lucy Renee Crest!!

The doctor measured everything and she is looking fantastic.  She is healthy and right on target for weight and size.  It was a fun visit.  It turns out her head is resting right on my bladder and her feet are up in my stomach.  Thus the indigestion that comes in waves and my sudden bathroom trips!  She is just the cutest little thing.  I love to look at her little nose and chin in the pictures.  



I think her lips look really cute sticking out a little!

If she was a boy the arrow would be pointing at something!

10 comments:

Annegirl said...

Dianna, these pictures are so cute! I'm so excited for you both!

Emily Malinka said...

YEAH!!! we love girls and so will you! Those are some really cute pics! (I think only a mom can really appreciate a picture like that, if you aren't a mom you don't know what you are looking at... at least that is how it was for me)

Katie May said...

oh my! I was thinking this morning before I checked your blog, "Wow, I hope Dave and Dianna have a girl! She'd be such a cutie!" I can't believe how cute her little nose is! That's incredible! You can see her features really well. Congrats! We're all excited for you over here!

P.S. I LOVE the name Lucy!!! That was on our list! LOVE it!

David Haws said...

I am really excited for both of you. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

I can tell Lucy is already adored! I love her picture! She looks so content. I can't wait to see her.
What an amazing miracle!
I Love You Three!!!

Anonymous said...

Lucy- Such a beautiful name!

Just for the record, we had already chosen it long before you told us you would use Lucy for a girl the day before our Lucy was born. We'd had it chosen for a few months already before you ever even said that you had decided. I think the two Lucy's will have fun together- It will be fun to have double the Lucy's in the ward!

-Jed

Katie said...

YAY you know we love little girls in our family :)

Adam, Jenn + Collin said...

Congrats!! i'm so excited for you! You will make a wonderful mom!

dreamkas said...

Hey ran into your blog randomly!! Congrats!!! hope Lucy is treating her mom well! get sleep now while you still can!!!

Laura said...

so cute!