1.29.2010

Whose bathroom is this anyway?!?

Lately Lucy has really liked going into our bathroom and playing with my makeup, hair things, lotions, etc. Pretty much anything she has the ability to reach she will get and want done to herself. A little while back she spilled a lot of makeup, on the carpet. She got in trouble for that and now keeps her distance from the makeup. She still loves hair products though. Yesterday she kept bringing me my jar of clay/wax/sculpting stuff that I used to use when I had shorter hair. I said fine you want it, I will give it to you. I think I had as much fun as Lucy did!







I had a hard time getting the picture because she kept wanting to hold the camera herself. Thus that last picture!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Cairo loves my stuff as well. I have found make-up on the walls as well as him. Isn't this just so much fun!

Amy said...

That is awesome! Too cute!