2.11.2010

Snow!

It is snowing in Texas. According to the weather channel it will be about 4 inches total. Crazy!! So I took the chance to let Lucy play in the snow. She liked to watch the snow. I tried to have her walk in it and she fell and started crying. She would touch a little bit of it and then get upset that her hands were wet and cold. She kept walking around and looking up at the sky and out in the grass. She really liked to watch the way the snow flakes fell. However, she only lasted 30 minutes before her teeth were chattering and she wanted to go back inside. At least I got some cute pictures. When we came in I made some hot chocolate and let her have a sample. She really enjoyed that!









2 comments:

Dani said...

What!?? I didn't know it was snowing up there! That's crazy. And from the pictures, quite a bit too. Very cool. So Holly and Ryan are coming down the first week in March if you guys are interested in joining us. I know with Dave in busy season and you being in the family way you may not be able to but know that you are invited. And that you'll be missed if you can't come! And that I totally look at your blog all the time, even though I don't comment. I just don't usually have the use of both my hands. I feed Alice and play on the computer :)

Sarah and Scott said...

wow! That's pretty crazy.