2.15.2010

Lucy

So Lucy has officially started sleeping in a bed and taking naps in bed too. I know it is time to go and get her because I hear her at the door. Soon she will be tall enough and I won't even have to do that. She will just open the door up when she wants out! Here are just some other pictures. I love it when Dave and her watch cartoons in the morning together. It is really the only time she will cuddle. She is also starting to turn into a dare devil. She tries to climb into the stroller, she will stand in her high chair if not buckled in. She also like to flip chairs over and use them as jungle gyms. She is cute, but man if you are not watching her, there may be a loud boom followed by crying!











5 comments:

Katie May said...

She's adorable! I can't believe she's sleeping in a big bed! Miss you all!

(and I hope you're feeling well, too, Dianna!)

Chloe and Tyler said...

Wow, already? I can't believe she actually stays in the bed. I don't think Kellen would do that. Looks like you're ready for the baby now:)

The Peterson's said...

Cairo wants a big boy bed so bad. But I am trying to wait until I move back in with Owen... We shall see what happens!

Amy said...

What a sweetie! If you locked the stroller wheels would that make a difference? Probably not it is probably more of a too much wieght in the wrong place issue.

Elisa said...

Dave, it's E! I can't believe you're a dad! I like the picture of you and your cute Lucy sleeping. Glad to see your family is doing well. When is your wife due? We're expecting another one to arrive around April 5th! I can't wait!