2.28.2010

Oh So Helpful

Lucy is turning into such a helpful little girl. The other day I was scrubbing the front of the appliances in the kitchen and she helped with her own paper towel. She did the whole front of the freezer! It was super cute but I forgot to get a picture. She was also really helpful on Saturday. Saturday was a beautiful day mid 60's not a cloud in the sky. Dave and I decided we would wash the cars and vacuum the insides. We put Lucy in the backyard with her sidewalk chalk and got to work. I got the cars vacuumed and Lucy kept far away. It was a really loud hand vac which I think may have scared her. Once I stopped though she came out of the backyard and decided to help Dave. By the end of the car wash session she was cold, wet, dirty, and soapy. She could not have been happier! I took her in and gave her a bath right away to clean her off and warm her up. It was a great afternoon for her!











2 comments:

Rejane said...

How cute! She is just like her mother when her age, loved to help.
The apple didn't fall too far from the tree!:)
RA

Dani said...

Very cute. I can't wait to see her! (and you guys too). James "helped" me clean the appliances yesterday too!