4.05.2010

I'm back!

I know I have not been blogging lately. It is not because nothing has happened. Things are happening, it's just with baby practically here, the idea of sitting in a chair and taking the time to blog is low on my priorities. However, I am going to suck it up, deal with the back pain and do it!

So here is one of many to come:

A few weeks ago Dave and went down to San Antonio to visit some friends. The Williams (Matt, Dani, James, Ali) and the Sweetwoods (Ryan, Holly, and Vivi). We had a blast just being lazy and eating way more than we should! Lucy and James got a long really well. They bonded over Dora the Explorer. We love catching up with our friends, we just wish it could happen more often, but with friends being everywhere it just doesn't.

It was a full house, 6 adults and 4 kids! We managed to find a baby sitter and we all go to go to downtown San Antonio. We walked along the River Walk, pretty cool. However we happened upon this little German restaurant/deli and ate there instead of on the walk. I have never a better deviled egg in my life! The food was awesome and the home made root beer was just as good!

We also played our favorite game where we put names in a bowl and then have to act them out and what not. (we learned this from the Browns, thanks!) I have never laughed that hard in my life. My abs were killing me.

Over all it was an excellent trip! We love our friends and can't wait until we can all get back together for some more fun!





2 comments:

Sarah and Scott said...

That's fun you guys got together! Seeing those pictures makes me feel like we are back at BYU living in Sparks II.

JamesnMeagan said...

I miss Holly and Ryan so much! So jealous that you got to hang with them. :)