6.18.2010

Family Part 1

So we had all sorts of family coming in and out. I will break up the entries according to visits. Kristy and Steve were the first to visit. I asked them to come to town before my due date because my Doctor thought I would have the baby early. So they graciously came early and pretty much played with Lucy the whole time. Lucy had to warm up to them, it had been a long time since family came into town to visit. Once she understood they were here to stay for a while she had lots of fun. Grandpa Crest was nice enough to endure the heat and take Lucy for a walk almost every day. Grandma Crest was an amazing artist in the backyard. She also taught Lucy to dribble a ball. I am so thankful they came and helped out. I sure needed it. I was certainly not up for cooking, and keeping up with Lucy.

Here are some great pictures and videos from their visit. (Hanging out is just the most fun anyone can have!)














No comments: