10.13.2010

Destin, Florida

Two weeks ago Dave and I packed up the kids and headed to Destin, Florida. It is a really cool place. We rented a condo an entire week spent all day on the beach or by the pool. We tried to be good about sunscreen and it paid off. No one got sunburned! Lucy developed some great tan lines and all of my freckles came out. It looks like my shoulders are rusting. Lucy loved playing in the sand and building castles. Both kids were terrified of the water. I was okay with that, that meant Dave and I didn't have to run in after them! Here are some pictures from the trip. I will post again with some videos a little later.


This is where we stayed




Grant discovered how much he loves napkins


Lucy couldn't get enough of the sugar packets


Grant chillin' on the beach


Dianna and Lucy building sand castles


Dave and Lucy building sand castles

2 comments:

Holly said...

LOVE the new picture at the top of the blog.

Miss you guys!

Beckie, Greg, and Kinzlie said...

I love Destin, my family used to go there all the time during Spring break.....makes me want to go back and visit!