10.16.2010

Videos from Florida

Here are the videos I promised to post.


This was a place we stopped to eat in New Orleans. It was yummy! Lucy couldn't et enough and would let go of the hat! New Orleans was a cool place, but we didn't have to to really explore. We will have to do another trip just to there.


This is when Grant got in a fight with a plant. We just got into the condo and put him down to be able to make dinner and get things settled in. Boy did he have fun! I think the plant won though.


Here are 30 seconds of complete bliss. This what the entire week looked like.

Lucy and Dave played a little one on one. She loved being out there and just playing around with her dad.

Lucy wanted to beat on the table. It took several attempts but we finally got some of her drumming skills on video.

2 comments:

Emily said...

So it turns out we know some common people from Utah! Owen and Mandie Peterson. Mandie is from my home ward, and Owen went to WWCC with me! How do you know the Petersons?

What a small world!!

Dani said...

Fun! I'm so glad we came up to see you guys. we have such a good time with you lot. I'm so glad James and Lucy played so well together. I can't wait fo next time!