12.16.2010

Life is Crazy!

So life with two kids is crazy! I feel like I don't have time for anything anymore, thus no blog entries for a month and even then that one barely counts. So while Grant is napping and Lucy is for the moment occupied with Clifford, I will make as many entries as possible. So stay tuned the entries will automatically post every couple of days. Happy Holidays! We love you all, especially those wiling to still look at the blog!

Here is our Christmas Picture if you did not get a card this year. I tried to cover everyone that doesn't see us on a regular basis.

2 comments:

Melissa Crest said...

What a cute picture! I love Lucy's pigtails. Two little kids must make life feel chaotic on a regular basis. I love your blog and look at it often. Can't wait to see the next few posts!

Beth schell said...

Very cute picture! That's amazing with little kids. Congrats to Dave on the CPA thing. How fun that y'all got to go to the ceremony!