10.21.2009

Salt Lake

Dave and I took a trip to Salt Lake to see Charlene and Aaron get sealed. It was such a great experience. I went out with Lucy a day before Dave did to be able to see Charlene take her endowments out. It is was such a wonderful experience. It was a quick trip but it was worth it. I love it when people are married or sealed in the temple. To me its like, YES! One more for the home team! It was also fun just to hangout and visit with everyone.


Lucy loved the Sperry's dogs. I don't know if they liked her as much but she could not get enough of them. She would just wander around following them. Patsy was also nice enough to watch her for us twice so Dave and I went on two double dates with our friends! IHOP the first night, and movie and slurpees the second. Brought back such good memories of our Utah days. It was amazing. Dave also got to see his mission president, which he always enjoys a lot. We also got to see Dave's sister, Katy, who lives in Provo.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

I am so happy that you guys came out. I miss you so much. Congrats on the baby! Now Lucy Goose will have someone to pick on. Love you.