10.27.2009

Sickness

Dave and I were sick this past month. Blah! I am not sure if Dave actually had the flu or not, he did sleep one night for 16 hours though, and then most of the next day! I think it was Heavenly Father letting Dave know what I was going through. September was especially hard for me because I was sick the whole month. I am still sick now. However it is not the flu or a cold or anything even spreadable. I am sick with MORNING SICKNESS! Yuk and Yeah! It is a blessing because that means our little family is going to grow but man do I feel like the pits. Last time with Lucy I lost almost 10 pounds from being sick. I have already lost 10 pounds and I have a feeling it is not over yet!

In August I felt weird, not sick, just weird like something was off. I took a pregnancy test just to see if it were possible. It came back negative so I thought, whatever maybe I am getting sick. September hits and I am totally sick. At first I was in denial because my body has not been functioning properly for me to get pregnant. After a week of being sick and just before going on our road trip, I thought, why not take another test. So I went to the dollar store (because there is no way I was paying extra for something I thought was going to be a negative) and got the test took it and thought no way! I am pregnant, no way! I took this picture (see below) and emailed Dave. He replied wanting to know if I wanted to celebrate, I thought yeah, when the morning sickness is over and I can actually enjoy however we celebrate!




I am due April 27th so do the math if you want to know how far along I am. I can never remember because I am trying to keep up with Lucy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news! Sorry you don't feel well.
This time is a baby boy! You'll see! I have inside information; you know I'm well connected!!
RA

dreamkas said...

congrats!!!

Sara Lee said...

Congratulations! Surprise babies are the best.

jed-laura said...

Hey Congrats!!! That's great news (not that you're sick)...

We're super excited for you :)

Dani said...

Wow! Congratulations! You are going to be one busy Mama.

Patsy said...

Congrats my sweet mama girl. Take care of yourself and try and get some rest.

Beth schell said...

Congrats!