8.14.2008

39 Weeks

So I had another Doctor's appointment and my Doctor is surprised to how fast I am progressing.  She thinks that I may have Lucy a week early!  In two weeks she is going to do one more sonogram to make sure Lucy is still progressing, see her position, and see how big she is.  2 weeks will put me at 39 weeks-so we will see if she is right!

On a side note, to keep  my self busy for the past few weeks I have been canning.  I am glad to report that I am almost done.  I have been to the cannery and have done flour, milk, rice, beans, etc.  At home I have done fruit, veggies, and meat.  This should set Dave and I up for a full year of food storage.  We had to buy bed risers and place all the boxes there.  I am just so happy to finally be doing it!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Glad to see nothing has happened yet!! Just tell that baby to wait for at least 2 more days! =)