8.27.2008

Dave's Business Trip

As many of you know, I recently went on a company trip to Puerto Rico.  It kind of had the appearance of a vacation, but wasn't really.  Being "forced" to go on a company retreat can only be so much a vacation, especially when leaving a 9 month pregnant wife in Dallas!  Still, what could I really complain about?  It was an all-expense paid trip to a gorgeous, tropical, island resort.  It's just a good thing (BLESSING) that Lucy is still in the oven.  Here are some of the pictures of the resort, El Conquistador:

This is a picture of a wild iguana I found on the resort's own private island.  The island is about 3/4 of a mile from the resort, a quick boat ride.  The coastline of the resort on he mainland was actually used as a marina.  The private island was for sun bathing, beach volleyball, etc.  We rented it Thursday night for a luau and friday afternoon for company olympics ( I am now realizing I should have taken more pictures).

These are my Mormon buddies at Highland.  We didn't drink yet by the way we are acting goofy here I wonder if anyone could tell.  It's the MM, "Mormon Mafia"  for those of you who haven't ever seen the hand signs before.  Silly.



No comments: